No deposit bonuses can bring you real wins – that is, if luck is on your side and you are playing at a trustworthy, licensed casino.
The only thing you need to be mindful of are the wagering requirements, often found in the terms and conditions or T&Cs for short. Here you will find all the rules you will need to follow in order to cash in any wins you may have.
Luckily for you, we have compiled a quick guide to the most important aspects to take into account when reading through no deposit bonus terms and conditions
If the terms and conditions are followed as instructed, you should have no issue in withdrawing your winnings. You must, however, be mindful of any details regarding how many times to play through a bonus before you can make a withdrawal (it can be 0x or 50x or any other number the online casino decides upon), whether the promotion is valid on all games or just a few specific ones, the maximum withdrawal (cash out) and more.
- Wagering requirements: often an online casino has you wager the bonus funds a set number of times before you can withdraw any wins. For example: if you claim a €10 no deposit bonus with 30x wagering requirements you will have to play through €10 x 30 = €300 before you’re allowed to withdraw any of the winnings.
- Cash-out cap: have you wagered the bonus funds the number of times the casino asked you to? Brill, now it’s time to withdraw all your winnings!! Or is it…? You see, at times there is a maximum limit to the amount you can withdraw from your winnings. It’s therefore very important that you read through the no deposit bonus terms and conditions before you play so you don’t have a nasty surprise. In simple terms: you take up a no deposit bonus of €15 with a 10x wagering requirement with a maximum cash out of €150, it means that no matter how much you win, the maximum amount you can withdraw is €150.
- Game availability: depending on the provider, you might be able to play your no deposit bonus on all games or only on a select few. At times the selection can be based on certain software providers’ titles, on types of games, on handpicked titles etc. This is completely up to the discretion of the online casino, so double check if you can play at your favourite games with the no deposit bonus you claimed by reading through the T&Cs.
- Timing: No deposit bonuses can be offered for a short period of time, meaning you would have to claim it before the offer expires or even play-though it in a certain time frame. In short, if an offer expires after 5 days of being credited, it means that you must play through the wagering requirements and finish them before the 5 days are up. If you are unable to, sadly the offer is revoked by the online casino and your chance slips away.
- Geographic availability: We indeed live in a globalised world but sometimes we can still encounter restrictions. No deposit casino bonuses might only be available in certain countries, for example. Players who are not located in the areas specified in the no deposit bonus terms and conditions will not be able to claim them.
Wagering Requirements for No Deposit Bonuses
We briefly touched base on the wagering requirements there might be for certain no deposit bonuses. Let’s take a closer look at them: